Whole Bean Specialty Coffee, 12 Ounces
Single Estate Specialty Coffee
- Premium Arabica beans selected from the best micro-lots at our fourth generation family farm
- Whole beans allow for grinding to one's taste and preparation methods
- Medium body, low acidity, smooth, sweet with citrus notes, consistent as our coffee is never blended
- Strictly high-grown under shade trees, harvested by hand, European-prepared and naturally dried
- Sustainable production practices with the highest standards for our fellow Nicaraguans and natural resources
- Medium - Also known as city or regular roast, which is the most common roasting profile. The natural flavors of the beans are more dominant than the roast flavors and the finish is delightfully aromatic.
- Dark - Also known as full city or French roast. The roast flavors dominate the natural flavors of the beans.